Thursday, December 23, 2010

How to Bustle the La Sposa Fanal Bridal Gown- Tutorial


This Beautiful Blushing Bride will be the talk of the town when she walks down the aisle with her elegant restyled Bridal gown.  Her guests will also be wondering what type of magic powers her Bridesmaids have once they see the cathedral train transform into something completely different.  You will see how it is all done in this short tutorial.


For her final fitting, the Bride brought her Bridesmaid from Florida.  It was literally a hair-raising experience for me.  I knew M.N. from 10+ years ago.  It is amazing how many people the Bride & I know in common, yet we only met when I got to work on her gown.  This world is amazingly small.  What a blessing to work with such a classy bride & I wish you all the best C.L.  Congratulations! .... I love your blue shoes!


Alterations: Restyle Gown.  Create a deeper sweetheart neckline.  Take in at Bust, Waist, Hip, & Hem.  The Bustle is a design element in itself.  Intricately planned out for a final dramatic effect.  To see more ways to bustle the La Sposa Fanal Gown, click here.  

2 comments:

Cindy Hoa Le said...

Thank you for everything! You did a fantastic job and I love my bustle.

Youtique Bridal & Formal said...

@Hoa. You are so very welcome. I am happy to know you love the bustle. It is definitely a work of art! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...